Thursday 26 March 2009

Goodbye Caroline


I made this drawing for Caroline, my husband's Private Secretary who left today to take up another post. (No she doesn't look like this but is attractive in a more relaxed way.) She's very bright, capable, vivacious and everybody's going to miss her. Caroline is getting married at a London Registry Office in December when I shall be featuring her rather unusual but stylish wedding outfit. Better not say what it is now in case her fiance´is reading this.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely send off and the gorgeous picture. So sorry it's taken me so long to post, can I plead a flat move and the trauma of postponing the wedding till April? Still hoping to see you there as I'm dying to know what you think of the dress. Gaz reading over my shoulder so better not say any more... Miss you both.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails