Sunday 1 March 2009

Auto Interview with PomPom

Hi Pompom, when did you start this blog?
Yesterday, help!

Why?
Because I am supposed to be a serious artist but I've the attention span of a circus flea

Where did you find out about Google Blogspot?
I stumbled on the sublime Peak of Chic and have been ricocheting around the shelter blogs
and lots more since

What do you want to do with your blog?
Mess about with my own drawings and freewheel

Freewheel where?
Around design, dress (not really fashion), fine art, cartoons, my i-photo scrapbook

Why did you call it Rose C'est La Vie?
My real name is Rosie and it's a smart-ass pun on Marcel Duchamp's alter ego Rrose Selavy

How old are you?
Old enough to know better. Try and guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails