Monday 6 April 2009

Google Street View - Love It Or Hate It?

Amid the controversy over the intrusion into street life by Google Street View's 'surveillance camera' (why was the husband using his mobile phone on the doorstep his wife wanted to know?) I thought I'd check my own London house to see what mischief was going on there. I'm gutted. So why did they have to visit my street whilst the front porch was under construction? All that the world will see is the comedy front door made out of ticky tacky where the handmade one was to arrive, the black polythene over the roof where the lead hadn't been installed and a sodding great yellow dumpster in the front garden. To cap it all, it was dustbin and recycling box collection day. Nice huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails